Friday, April 23, 2010

Cafe of thought...

Last night after work, I and my colleagues went to TCC at Raffles place. I quite like the ambience. It was soothing and relaxing, a perfect place for chill out after a hectic day of work.

It was really enjoyable talking crap and stuffs with an all girls group. It’s not a frequent outing since each of us has our own business e.g. studying, other friends, spouse etc. But it’s still nice to have gathering as and when.

But it gives me the thought of researching what I really want to do during my extra time. My life can’t be always revolving around the girls, work and studying. Even though I have friends but most of them have their partner or activities to occupy them, I need to be more self-reliant.

Therefore I have to start to think deeper into that area, perhaps do something meaningful, which is something I feel more enriching to me…

No comments: