Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Beginning~~

Last night, I've an open talk with my boyfriend. We both agree that we are not compatible for each other & we are better being friends. Son we break up...

Actually for quite sometime my instinct has already warned me that our relationship is not right.

I just can't pinpoint where isn't right. I'm waiting for a chance to talk to him but he keeps avoiding me.

Finally last night he decided to break the ice & talked to me. When he says he has thing to talk to me, I know what is it regarding.

I feel better after we talk but I find his reason for breaking irresponsible.

He said he can't accept my divorce status & I've 3 kids, which I find not very gentleman.

He knows my status when he befriends me & court me.

To cut the story short, he doesn't know what he wants. He's liked a fisherman casting his net, trying to catch many fishes.

After catching all the fishes, he starts to select his catch. Depsite I'm disgusted by his insincerity and dishonesty but I feel so much burden free and delighted (surprisingly).

Conclusion he's immature & unsuitable for me....

No comments: