Monday, April 26, 2010

Poor Dinah

Sunday (25/04/10), Dinah told me that she cried last night. The cause of her sadness – Aaron.

Saturday I’ve lesson thus their grandfather brought them to their place (as usual). Everything went smoothly and enjoyable but their grandfather has to leave for work in the evening so Aaron get the task of sending them home at night.

While in the lift, Dinah accidentally touched him, and he started complaining to his mother (who is accompanying them) right in front of Dinah. She was very upset by this incident. Obviously anyone will be upset, let alone a kid….

I felt so sorry for Dinah when I heard it, and asked his mother for the full detail. She said she has told Aaron not to vent his frustration on Dinah as she is innocent. Whatever happens is between me & him, the children are innocent. She also felt sorry for her and comforted her, but I know the words aren’t entering his head…

The more Aaron does that, my impression of him get worse. Here I am trying to maintain cordial relationship with him, and there he is venting frustration on kid, what a man he is… He should go & pick on someone his own size, fancy bullying a kid, what a loser….

I strongly doubt his mentality. A person is constantly moving forward while he’s moving backward. Perhaps he’s really suffering from senile. OMG at his age…

Really feel like telling him go & be productive & stop being a bug to everyone’s lives….

No comments: