Tuesday, April 27, 2010

True Color~~~

I wonder why it is so hard to be sincere with friends. Why must friends lie to one another?

I always believe the basic underlying in friendship is sincerity and honesty, but Alex proved my belief wrong.

I used to trust in his character but not anymore. He’s the best to think he can hide his relationship for so long and at the same time keep asking me to introduce gals to him. Thank god, I never or else my conscience will always bug at me. Come to think of it, he’s worse than my ex-boyfriend as he even told me how nasty it is to hide a relationship, and yet he’s doing that. What a lousy character! When you criticize others, please check if you are one of those. If you are, then you are not in the position to criticize.

I don’t know his reason for lying to people neither do I care but I sympathizes his girlfriend who is in China. As a lady’s perspective, I would be very upset & disappointed if my boyfriend chooses not to reveal our relationship and even claim he is single. How nasty!

Hiding for almost 2 years, keep saying you are single and keep flirting with gals is horrible. It’s not being faithful to your girlfriend and show how lousy a person character is. I simply hate this type of guy. They can never be my ‘clicks’ as I will always look at them with disdainful eyes perhaps just acquaintances. Like I always say look is not the whole beauty, good character makes it whole but if the character sucks then the person is totally ugly. No physically attractiveness + no character = ugly.

It takes me so long to see his true color……Better late than never.....

No comments: