Friday, June 11, 2010

Dinah's Birthday

Last Thursday (03/06/2010) was Dinah’s 8th birthday. I took leave to spend time with her only. I brought her to Pasir Ris. It was our first time taking the Circle Line since it opened few months ago.

The journey was indeed shortened a lot. We reached there quite fast but we are lost at the park. I should have asked what bus to take to get to Downtown East iso Pasir Ris Park, as the bus is different.

So we ended up taking the wrong bus & ended up at the other end of Downtown East. Under the scorching sun, feeling the heat & hunger, we walked for a long distance to get to Downtown East.

When we reached there, we are so hungry that we ate a lot. After meal, we headed to E Hub for shopping Dinah’s present & (Xplorer Kidz) where she played for 1 hour, and then we went cycling for another hour.

I’ve never feel more ‘rejuvenate’ after all these activities. We were perspiring like mad. We ended the day by visiting my mum and rushed home for Dinah’s ballet class at night.

It was a happening day so full of activities and I’m glad Dinah enjoys her birthday…

No comments: