Monday, May 31, 2010

Irritating~~~

I strongly believe Aaron daily goal is to think of different means to make my life difficult. Last Wednesday, my lawyer attends a court session on my behalf as Aaron has sought clarification of the court order.

Apparently during one of our much mediation we did discuss about the renovation loan but it was never firmly concluded and definitely not included in the order. So technically speaking, there’s nothing Aaron can do about it other than varying the order.

Learn from my lawyer that Aaron intends to vary the order. Now my wish is to regain slight normalcy in my life. I’m tired of Aaron’s childish and selfish way....why can’t he move on his life!!!

I’ve enough of my own problem and I’m grateful if Aaron doesn’t add onto my problem.....

No comments: