Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Collection of papers....

This afternoon I went to Legal Aid to collect my interim judgment, making interim judgment final and order of court.

I’ve a mixture of feeling when I was handed the official documents. Part of me feels glad that finally a chapter closed but part of me feels sad that I can’t salvage my marriage. Till now I still blamed Aaron for not cherishing our marriage, yet I know blaming him will not alter the fact that we are divorced.

Last year at this time, I was still contemplating whether divorce was the solution for me and now I’ve made the choice.

I used to think that Aaron will be my other half. To see my belief fallen apart is sad for me but our differences are just getting wider and wider that I find it harder and harder to bridge it. I find suffocating and stiffening staying with him.

I just pray that Aaron and I will be able to maintain a cordial relationship for the sake of the children… I pray that Aaron will be released from his emotional bondages and grow up to be a mature, responsible, independent and considerate father and person…..

No comments: