Monday, June 21, 2010

Enough of Weirdos~~~

Yesterday finally I got some well needed rest. I was so tired from the consecutive night out that I couldn’t take it.

After church, I went home and skipped my lunch, jumped straight to bed and napped. I felt rejuvenated from the nap, and decided to cook dinner. I’ve not cooked for very long….

I prepared all the ingredients and started cooking when my phone rang. I thought it was my mum, but it was Aaron. I was cautious. My experiences tell me that it’s never any good new whenever Aaron calls.

The moment I answered he started questioning me, and demanded to know if I’ve a boyfriend and I ever bring any guy to “his” flat…..

I scolded him and reminded him that he’s in no position to know my personal life. Whether I’m dating or not is none of his business, we are over and he can’t accuse me of anything.

I did tell him that I’m not dating but that doesn’t mean I won’t date in the future. I told him this will be the last time I will reveal my personal life to him, and asked him to always remember we are no longer related to each other…..

Saturday one weird guy, and yesterday another, I was really thinking are they sharing some kind of telepathy….Both of them must ruined my day. I started off fine but ended up frustrated….

One get unhappy over me busy meeting friends, another get upset over me going out with guys….I don’t know what is wrong with both of them and I’m not interested to know…I just need them to give me peace…..

No comments: