Monday, June 21, 2010

Relaxation end up ruin~~~

Saturday (19/06/2010), I meet Huijun again to dye hair in the evening. I was still tired from the previous day. I hardly catch sufficient sleep. I woke up early for my dental appointment.

We went to Far East Plaza (her regular hairstylist). The plan initially was to accompany her, as she wanted to do hair treatment. Later I was tempted to dye my hair, and I joined in as well.

The whole process was long. I was hungry and tired while waiting for it to finish. Later we went to TCC for dinner. I seem to encounter bad service whenever I’m with her. As usual, we always chat after our meal but never the staffs chase us out. Anyway if we see crowds, we will quickly finish our meal and off we go….

But that day no crowd and this waiter came to our table and asked us for any last order (the TCC opened 24 hours). When we said no, he cleared our glasses without asking. I was flabbergasted with this type of service, and feedback to the manager.

We went to Xin Wang @ ION feeling all frustrated from their service. We saw our secondary school classmate, and expectedly he ignored us. I suspected he has self-esteem problem.

There’s this young waiter who is very interesting. He served us our drinks, and suddenly told me he remembered me. To be polite, I said I remembered him too. I do have a vague impression of him. (We first came there last year, and Huijun keep finding our ex-classmate familiar so she asked this same young waiter to verify for us.)

So here we are again me & Huijun. He said he remembered my smile, I was taken aback and later asked Huijun whether I laughed too loud, that’s why he remembered.

Anyway out of courtesy, I asked him his name and age. He’s nice keeps reminding us if we need to order can tell him. Compared to TCC, this service is definitely much better.

We stayed till 1+am, and left for home. While on my way home, I remembered to reply Guolin’s msn (he sent the previous day).

Our conversation seems to side track a lot. He kind of made me regret replying him. I should have ignored. Honestly I was hesitant in replying initially, but on the account that we are classmates, I replied.

It will be better if our conversation be normal and not him asking me some weird question….Let our past be buried and not bring it up again…..

No comments: