Monday, June 21, 2010

Toy Story 3


Last Thursday (17/06/2010), I brought the girls to see Toy Story 3. It was actually an event for single mother provided by Wecare, thus all the tickets were free, it was like a support organization to single mother. All this I’ve to give thank to my neighbor, as she’s the one who introduce me (she’s actually volunteering for Wecare).

We started for in haste, and I was fuming mad with Cora, as she failed to follow simple instruction. So before we got to watch the movie, I was already in a foul mood.

But thank god, the movie was jovial and lightened the fuming mood of mine. Even if one never watch the part 1 & 2 of Toy Story, will be able to catch the plot, as it’s unrelated.

The story was all about toys rescuing their friends from evil toys. Basically everything is all about toys….


Most importantly, the girls enjoy the movie alot, as it touched on something that all kids love the most - TOY....They are so excited over the show till they forgot all their hunger (we have not taken our dinner). For me, it's simmply tiredness that made me forget my hunger....

Still I enjoy the movie, as I can just laid back & relax the movie…A very good after work relaxation movie….

No comments: